Sea moss gummies | Great for children 💪 Seamoss gummies
✅Wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss
Ingredients: Real fruit, sea moss and bladderwrack gel. Sea moss gummies are a great way to reap the benefits of sea moss without the off-putting taste and smell. I'm sure you've heard a lot about sea moss, or even tried raw sea moss gel. While the benefits can be amazing. The flavor and texture of sea moss gel isn't the best to everyone. So the next best thing has to be Sea Moss Gummy Vitamins These aren't like your average vitamins gummies. We can actually pronounce the ingredients used in this one ;) This is an easy, snack-size, way to be consistent with your daily intake of over 90 nutrients provided by wildcrafted sea moss. Kids love it! These are safe for everyone past the age of 3.. Sea Moss Gummy Vitamin Flavors: Soursop Fruit (New!)
Dragon Fruit (New!)
*Flavors may vary based on what is available. Flavors are listed below. Sea Moss Gummies are made with the same sea moss we use to make our Sea moss gel. Each bottle is sealed with a pressure sensitive foam liner on the inside of the lid.
Weight : 5.5oz
3 Servings Recommended Daily
Can or not to Be Refrigerated
Shelf Life - 8 Months
Flavors - Sour sop fruit, Passion Fruit, Mint, Ginger, Kiwi, Magenta
Ingredients - Wildcrafted Sea Moss/bladderwrack, Pure Passion Fruit Juice, Sugar
Safe for children and pregnant women.
- What is sea moss good for health?
Benefits of Sea Moss:
- Relieves Anemia. When the oxygen circulated in your body become very low, it results in low hemoglobin levels and decrease of red blood cells. ...
- Source of Energy. ...
- Treats Thyroid Disorders. ...
- Relieves Respiratory Problems. ...
- Boosts Mental Health. ...
- Promotes Recovery. ...
- Improves Skin Health. ...
- Aids In Quick Digestion.
- Irish Sea Moss is also known as Chondrus Crispus. It is a species of red algae found on the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. It has many health benefits and can be beneficial for anybody using it on a regular basis.
Irish sea moss contains 92 out of the 102 minerals your body needs for optimal health. Here are a few benefits that come from this essential super food. Iodine that helps the thyroid glands run correctly which keeps your metabolism running smoothly. It is also rich in minerals such as zinc, phosphorus, magnesium and iron. These minerals are beneficial in maintaining a strong immune system that assists in the protection from diseases and viruses. It also contains vitamins A, E, and K, which helps produce collagen and keratin that prevents wrinkles and helps keep your skin clear and smooth. This is just the tip of the iceberg of the many benefits of sea moss, if you decide to take it as a health supplement. It comes in many forms. The most popular being gel and capsule form.
3. What is sea moss?
- Sea moss is a collagen based superfood; a sea vegetable that grows on the rocks of the Atlantic waters where it pulls its nutrient rich density.
What does Sea Moss taste like?
Sea moss has a bland earthy taste, with a thick applesauce consistency.
4. How quickly does it expire?
Sea moss Gels & Gummies are good 4 - 8 weeks after opening (having live enzymes, mold may grow on the product 3 weeks after opening) Keep use and open lid every day. You’ll visually be able to see when a product goes bad. Capsules are good for 365 days after opening.
5. Do I need to refrigerate this?
Gels, Gummies & Beauty Serum all need to be refrigerated. Freeze in ice trays to preserve freshness. Capsules are to be kept in a cool-dry area.
6. How do I consume it?
Gels can be taken by the spoonful, in smoothies, teas, mixed with juice or used in place of egg when cooking & baking.
7. What are the benefits of Sea Moss?
Sea moss’ main function is to eliminate excess mucus, therefore reducing inflammation out of the body and creating a healthy living environment for new cells.
Its nutrient rich makeup is an immunity booster, also helping the function of thyroid, gut health, digestion, brain function, focus, blood sugar levels, hormonal balance, libido, performance, hair, skin & nail health.
8. Are there different types of Sea Moss?
Yes, there is a golden sea moss & purple sea moss; color variant depending upon the drying out process and the location grows.
9. Is Sea Moss the same as Irish Sea Moss?
Yes, sea moss is grown in the Atlantic waters not Ireland, and so we drop the word Irish.
10. Does your product contain allergens?
Iodine, similar to fish contents.
11. Is this safe for all ages?
Yes, from infants to elders.
12. Is sea moss safe for pregnant & nursing mothers?