HANDMADE WILDCRAFTED RAW IRISH SEA MOSS GEL BENEFITS
- Our Sea Moss Gel is made with Spring mountain water. 100% Wildcrafted and prepared in a vegan kitchen. All our sea moss gel is made with Spring water never tap will be the difference. Chondrus Crispus aka Irish Sea Moss aka SeaMoss gel! Sea Moss is found along the coasts of the Atlantic and some parts of the Caribbean, it’s a seaweed that contains 92 of 102 trace minerals essential to our body’s growth and development. How much sea moss gel to take daily? Take 2-4 tablespoons daily recommended dosage. This vitamin-packed and the mineral-enriched plant is the perfect ingredient to incorporate into your daily routine to maintain a healthy diet. Iron, Iodine, Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, E, and K, Folate, Choline, Zinc, Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium and more...Seamoss gel is good to use for 4-8 weeks after receipt. Refrigerate immediately upon arrival, and open often. Or freeze for up to 6 months SHIPPING sea moss gel near me DURING HOT WEATHER sea moss gel is good and unrefrigerated between 5-7 days. After that period, it will start to go bad and eventually spoil. When shipping sea moss gel during warm and hot weather we will freeze the sea moss gel before shipping and place dry ice in package, that will help maintain the temperature for up to 48 hours while in transit. This will help cut down on the amount of time the sea moss is in transit at temperatures higher than normal room temperature.. it will also limit the likelihood the sea moss will spoil while in transit.
IT IS NOT REALISTIC TO EXPECT YOUR SEA MOSS GEL TO BE RECEIVED COLD OR COOL DURING HOT WEATHER SEASONS.
We will not offer refunds or replacements for sea moss gel that is received warm or hot. We have taken all of the best-advanced measures to insure your sea moss will not spoil while in transit as long as it is delivered during normal transit times (5-7 days).. so there should be no concern about this. If you are still concerned, please do not order sea moss gel from us during warmer/hot weather seasons. Again, we will not offer refunds or replacements.
sea moss comes from the sea and the natural smell is not very pleasant. We will not offer refunds for sea moss you feel smells bad. Smell-like taste is a matter of personal preference and is perceived differently by each individual. Please refrigerate your sea moss gel promptly upon receipt for at least 12 hours before opening or consuming it during hot weather seasons.
♥ Our SeaMoss is handpicked directly from the ocean and packaged with love in its Rawest Form. No additional additives, dyes, or preservatives. It’s NON-GMO, completely natural, and dried out in the sun for you to enjoy just as Mother Nature intended.
♥ SEAMOSS BENEFITS:
* Seamoss is tasteless (Raw Sea moss gel) so you can add it to a variety of dishes. It’s an especially great plant-based substitute for gelatin or other thickening agents. You can also put it in smoothies, juice, cakes, sauces, homemade ice cream, stews, soups, and much more. It’s also used as a nutritious Kickstarter in any beverage to boost your energy.
* Sea moss is considered one of the most nutrient and mineral-rich food on the planet. During this pandemic, we need to protect and prepare our bodies so that it’s 100% ready to fight off viruses.
* Because it is mucilaginous (sticky and thick), it helps soothe the mucus membranes in the body and helps your body get rid of any excess mucus. It is especially helpful in reducing congestion and clearing out phlegm buildup in the lungs, which is particularly helpful when you are dealing with a cold.
* It is a great source of calcium and Sulphur based amino acids that can make your bones stronger. Sea Moss is rich in magnesium, chromium, iodine, bromine, selenium, pectin, manganese, potassium, iron, zinc, B vitamins, and vitamin C.
* Sea moss also contains a decent amount of riboflavin (B2) and folate (B9). Riboflavin is needed to break down proteins, carbs, and fats, while folate is needed to form DNA and other genetic material. When folate pairs up with B12, it also helps to create red blood cells.
* We’re sure you have heard of the recent sea moss facial trends. Because of its high vitamin and mineral content, SEA MOSS IS GREAT WHEN APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE SKIN. IT HELPS IMPROVE ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, AND ACNE OUTBREAKS
♥ HOW TO STORE SEA MOSS AND HOW LONG DOES SEA MOSS GEL LAST
Sea Moss Gel can last in the fridge for up to 2 months, open the lid daily. You can store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. You can also pour it into an ice-cube tray and freeze the sea moss for later use. This is perfect for taking the cubes and throwing them into your smoothies.
♥ HOW MUCH SEA MOSS GEL TO TAKE DAILY
The recommended amount to take daily is 2-4 tablespoons per day. You can take up to 1/4 cup.
* Our products are 100% VEGAN and are prepared in a vegan kitchen.
☛ Product Name: Raw Irish Sea Moss Gel
☛ Product Type: Handmade
☛ Product Material: Natural and Organic Raw Irish Sea Moss
☛ 100% Vegan Products: Yes
☛ Sea Moss Flavor: Raw Irish Sea Moss
☛ Container Size: Different (8 Oz, 16 Oz)
☛ Included Vitamins: Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Chromium, Magnesium, and Zinc
☛ Advantages: Healthy Skin, Natural Energizer, 92 minerals, healthy gut, natural testosterone booster, increased sex drive, and much more!
☛ Ready to Ship: Yes
To provide you with high-quality sea moss that your whole family can enjoy and your body can thank you for.
We pay particular attention and time to making the products to provide quality. That’s why the shipping process takes time. After dispatching, it will be delivered within 3 business days (Maybe Sooner!). Sea moss gel is a natural healer and incredibly rich in vitamins and minerals, 92 of 102 (If we're being specific). It's a plant-based option for multivitamins. Sea moss benefits include the extraction of mucus which cleanse your lungs and respiratory system, treating conditions like COPD and asthma
Immune system boost
Lower blood pressure
More energy, better sleep
Improves sexual function
Sea moss is rich in amino acids, alginic and fatty acids, and numerous essential vitamins and minerals, such as:
- Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, E, and K
- What is sea moss good for health?
Benefits of Sea Moss:
- Relieves Anemia. When the oxygen circulating in your body becomes very low, it results in low hemoglobin levels and a decrease in red blood cells. ...
- Source of Energy. ...
- Treats Thyroid Disorders. ...
- Relieves Respiratory Problems. ...
- Boosts Mental Health. ...
- Promotes Recovery. ...
- Improves Skin Health. ...
- Aids In Quick Digestion.
- Irish Sea Moss is also known as Chondrus Crispus. It is a species of red algae found on the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. It has many health benefits and can be beneficial for anybody using it regularly.
Irish sea moss contains 92 out of the 102 minerals your body needs for optimal health. Here are a few benefits that come from this essential superfood. Iodine helps the thyroid glands run correctly which keeps your metabolism running smoothly. It is also rich in minerals such as zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron. These minerals are beneficial in maintaining a strong immune system that assists in the protection from diseases and viruses. It also contains vitamins A, E, and K, which help produce collagen and keratin that prevents wrinkles and helps keep your skin clear and smooth. This is just the tip of the iceberg of the many benefits of sea moss if you decide to take it as a health supplement. It comes in many forms. The most popular being gel and capsule form.
3. What is sea moss?
- Sea moss is a collagen-based superfood; a sea vegetable that grows on the rocks of the Atlantic waters where it pulls its nutrient-rich density.
What does Sea Moss taste like?
Sea moss has a bland earthy taste, with a thick applesauce consistency.
4. How quickly does it expire?
Sea moss Gels & Gummies are good 4 - 8 weeks after opening (having live enzymes, mold may grow on the product 3 weeks after opening) Keep using and open the lid every day. You’ll visually be able to see when a product goes bad. Capsules are good for 365 days after opening.
5. Do I need to refrigerate this?
Gels, Gummies & Beauty Serum all need to be refrigerated. Freeze in ice trays to preserve freshness. Capsules are to be kept in a cool dry area.
6. How do I consume it?
Gels can be taken by the spoonful, in smoothies, teas, mixed with juice, or used in place of an egg when cooking & baking.
7. What are the benefits of Sea Moss?
Sea moss’ main function is to eliminate excess mucus, therefore reducing inflammation of the body and creating a healthy living environment for new cells.
Its nutrient-rich makeup is an immunity booster, also helping the function of the thyroid, gut health, digestion, brain function, focus, blood sugar levels, hormonal balance, libido, performance, hair, skin & nail health.
8. Are there different types of Sea Moss?
Yes, there is a golden sea moss & purple sea moss; the color variants depend upon the drying out process and the location grows.
9. Is Sea Moss the same as Irish Sea Moss?
Yes, sea moss is grown in the Atlantic waters, not Ireland, and so we drop the word, Irish.
10. Does your product contain allergens?
Iodine is similar to fish contents.
11. Is this safe for all ages?
Yes, from infants to elders.
12. Is sea moss safe for pregnant & nursing mothers?
All About Sea Moss
Sometimes called Irish moss or red seaweed, sea moss is a naturally-occurring seaweed that tends to grow in inlets and tidepools. Sea moss extracts have been used for years in baked goods, as the carrageenan found in sea moss provides a valuable gelatinous substance in baking.
If you’re considering incorporating sea moss into your daily routine, you should know the different ways to take it and when it’s most effective for your needs. If you want to know how best to take sea moss, you ought to know that there are a few different methods you can employ.
Sea Moss Capsule vs. Gel
Taking capsules is one of the more popular means of adding supplements to your diet. And this is primarily due to the bioavailability of quality vitamins and supplements. You don’t have to take a large amount of sea moss in capsule form to get the same effect as taking sea moss in gel form.
If you do use a sea moss gel, you can do more than simply take it as a supplement. You can add sea moss gel to many recipes, like ice cream. Or you can use it as a thickening agent in soups and curries.
Sea Moss Gel vs. Dry Sea Moss
The idea of dry sea moss might not sound appetizing, but it has many incredible health benefits. For example, it’s been known to help with congestion and common cold symptoms. It also acts as a natural prebiotic.
Sea moss gel has many similar health benefits, and it also works as a tremendous gelatinous addition to your morning cup of tea. Both dry sea moss and sea moss gel are compelling additions to recipes and daily diets.
Sea Moss Gel vs. Sea Moss Powder
Sea moss gel is a practical addition to all sorts of recipes and drinks. It’s a potent concentrate of sea moss delivered inform that’s design is meant for ease of use.
Sea moss powder is quite similar. You don’t have to do much to add it to recipes and get a healthy dose every day. It’s also excellent in smoothies after a hard workout. One of the things that sea moss reportedly aids in is energy and muscle recovery, so a post-workout smoothie with a bit of sea moss is probably just the thing you need.
Sea Moss Gel
Another popular way of consuming sea moss is in gel form. Ingesting sea moss gel might not sound like the most appetizing thing you’ve ever done, but there are undoubtedly several helpful things that the gel can do for you.
Sea moss gel is one of those supplements, like apple cider vinegar, that you don’t take because it tastes very good. You take it because you know it’s good for you and will ultimately help you feel good about yourself.
What Is Sea Moss Gel?
Sea moss gel has sometimes been called vegan gelatin. Because it has the consistency of a gel, it is a natural thickening agent that can be used in foods, soups, or anything else you might need to thicken. It can even be used to make ice cream.
Sea moss gel is the same type of seaweed that ends up in sea moss capsules. It’s a type of sea vegetable that’s primary ingredient is carrageenan. Carrageenan is the element that gives this supplement its gel-like consistency and the thing that makes it so valuable for cooking, baking, and even cosmetics.
If you’re interested in a home science experiment, the gel can actually be made from washing and soaking dried sea moss. You can create your very own gel from the comfort of your home and see if it’s right for you and your needs.
What Is Sea Moss Gel Good for?
Just like the capsules, the gel is beneficial for many health benefits. In fact, it has all the same known health benefits as the capsule since it comes from the same substance.
In addition to its supplemental value as a vitamin, the gel is also great for baking and cooking. It has natural thickening agent properties, which means you can use it in soups, stews, curries, or anything you feel might need thickening.
There is also a growing trend where beauty companies incorporate the gel into their cosmetics products. Many of the health benefits of the gel are not just internal, and several beauty companies have tapped into the sea moss world to expand product lines.
What Does Sea Moss Gel Do for Your Body?
Irish moss plays a part in cosmetics and beauty products. Apart from being a helpful supplement that you can ingest, it is also useful for topical application. There are many valuable benefits that your skin receives from the application of moss, such as:
- Decreases inflammation
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin
- It helps with irritated patches
- It helps heal dry skin
- Can potentially prevent breakouts
- Potentially balances oil production
While sea moss gel is generally incorporated into face lotions, it might also be useful as a body lotion. These benefits play a crucial role in explaining how sea moss gel has become popular with different skincare routines.