Sea moss Gel, Raw Irish Sea moss Organic
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE WILDCRAFTED RAW IRISH SEA MOSS GEL
• Our Raw Organic Sea Moss Gel is made with Key Limes and also Infused with fruits. Our Sea Moss Gel is 100% Wildcrafted, VEGAN, and prepared in a vegan kitchen. Chondrus Crispus and Eucheuma cottonii is often referred to as Irish Sea Moss aka Sea Moss and it’s Dr. Sebi Approved! Sea Moss is found along the coasts of the Atlantic and some parts of the Caribbean, it’s a seaweed that contains 92 of 102 trace minerals essential to our body’s growth and development. This vitamin-packed and mineral enriched plant is the perfect ingredient to incorporate into your daily routine to maintain a healthy diet.
Sea moss gel is good to use for 4-6 weeks after receipt. Refrigerate immediately upon arrival, open often. Or freeze for up to 6 months.
SHIPPING sea moss gel DURING HOT WEATHER
sea moss gel is good unrefrigerated between 5-7 days. After that time period it will start to go bad and eventually spoil. When shipping sea moss gel during warm and hot weather we will freeze the sea moss prior to shipping and store it in a temperature control pack that will help maintain the temperature up to 48 hours while in transit. This will help cut down on the amount of time the sea moss is in transit at temperatures higher than normal room temperature.. it will also limit the likelihood the sea moss will spoil while in transit.
IT IS NOT REALISTIC TO EXPECT YOUR sea moss gel TO BE RECEIVED COLD OR COOL DURING HOT WEATHER SEASONS.
We will not offer refunds or replacements for sea moss gel that is received warm or hot. We only ship sea moss gel to addresses in the United States where all transit times average 1-4 days. We have taken all of the best advanced measures to insure your sea moss will not spoil while in transit as long as it is delivered during normal transit times (5-7 days).. so there should be no concern about this. If you are still concerned, please do not order sea moss gel from us during warmer/hot weather seasons. Again, we will not offer refunds or replacements.
sea moss comes from the sea and the natural smell is not very pleasant. We will not offer refunds for sea moss you feel smells bad. Smell like taste, is a matter of personal preference and is perceived differently by each individual. Please refrigerate your sea moss gel promptly upon receipt for at least 12 hours before opening or consuming during hot weather seasons.
♥ Our Sea Moss is handpicked directly from the ocean and packaged with love in its Rawest Form. No additional additives, dyes, or preservatives. It’s NON-GMO, completely natural, and dried out in the sun for you to enjoy just as Mother Nature intended.
♥ We always have our customers in Mind so we make sure our Sea moss has 2 TO 3 TIMES MORE SEA MOSS on market. Our Sea Moss is also super-rich and thick! Warning: You could become addicted!
♥ SEA MOSS BENEFITS:
* Sea moss is tasteless (Raw Sea moss gel) so you can add it to a variety of dishes. In fact, it’s an especially great plant-based substitute for gelatin or other thickening agents. You can also put it in smoothies, juice, cakes, sauces, homemade ice cream, stews, soups, and much more. It’s also used as a nutritious kick-starter in any beverage to boost your energy.
* Sea moss is considered one of the most nutrient and mineral-rich food on the planet. During this pandemic, we need to protect and prepare our bodies so that it’s 100% ready to fight off viruses.
* Because it is mucilaginous (sticky and thick), it helps soothe the mucus membranes in the body and helps your body get rid of any excess mucus. It is especially helpful in reducing congestion and clearing out phlegm buildup in the lungs, which is particularly helpful when you are dealing with a cold.
* It is a great source of calcium and Sulphur based amino acids that can make your bones stronger. Sea Moss is rich in magnesium, chromium, iodine, bromine, selenium, pectin, manganese, potassium, iron, zinc, B-vitamins, and vitamin C.
* Sea moss also contains a decent amount of riboflavin (B2) and folate (B9). Riboflavin is needed to break down proteins, carbs, and fats, while folate is needed to form DNA and other genetic material. When folate pairs up with B12, it also helps to create red blood cells.
* We’re sure you have heard of the recent sea moss facial trends. Because of its high vitamin and mineral content, SEA MOSS IS GREAT WHEN APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE SKIN. IT HELPS IMPROVE ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, AND ACNE OUTBREAKS
♥ HOW TO STORE SEA MOSS AND HOW LONG DOES SEA MOSS GEL LAST
Sea Moss Gel can last in the fridge for up to 1.5 month,open lid daily. You can store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. You can also pour it into an ice-cube tray and freeze the sea moss for later use. This is perfect for taking the cubes and throwing them into your smoothies.
♥ HOW MUCH SEA MOSS GEL TO TAKE DAILY
The recommended amount to take daily is 3-4 tablespoons per day. You can take up to 1/4 cup.
* Our products are 100% VEGAN and are prepared in a vegan kitchen.
☛ Product Name: Raw Irish Sea Moss Gel
☛ Product Type: Handmade
☛ Product Material: Natural and Organic Raw Irish Sea Moss
☛ 100% Vegan Products: Yes
☛ Sea Moss Flavor: Raw Irish Sea Moss
☛ Container Size: Different (8 Oz, 16 Oz)
☛ Included Vitamins: Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Chromium, Magnesium, and Zinc
☛ Advantages: Healthy Skin, Natural Energizer, 92 minerals, healthy gut, natural testosterone booster, increased sex drive, and much more!
☛ Ready to Ship: Yes
To provide you with high-quality sea moss that your whole family can enjoy and your body can thank you for.
♥ WHY CHOOSE US. Our Sea moss packs 2-3 times more Seamoss than all competitors on market. Moreover, we deliver in safe packaging to avoid any damages when shipping. We work with local farmers who practice sustainability.
We pay particular attention and time to make the products to provide quality. That’s why the shipping process takes time. After dispatching, it will be delivered within 3 business days (Maybe Sooner!). Sea moss gel is a natural healer and incredibly rich in vitamins and minerals, 92 of 102 (If we're being specific). It's a plant based option to multivitamins. Sea moss benefits include the extraction of mucus which cleanse your lungs and respiratory system, treating conditions like COPD and asthma.
Our Organic Sea moss gel is made from a type of red algae, also know as carrageen. This type of algae grows on the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of the British Isles, as well as around Europe and other parts of North America. Most people don't eat it plain but rather as a gel and often as a thickening agent in sauces and soups.
Immune system boost
Lower blood pressure
More energy, better sleepbla
Improves sexual function
Sea moss is rich in amino acids, alginic and fatty acids, and numerous essential vitamins and minerals, such as:
- Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, E, and K